DAMNATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B> Soul Ring , Kawaii Ribbon, Ribbon Hat

5 posters

Go down

B> Soul Ring , Kawaii Ribbon, Ribbon Hat Empty B> Soul Ring , Kawaii Ribbon, Ribbon Hat

Post  hawkwind Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:05 am

Hi gals n guys

If any of you has any of these to sell please let me know.

They are just so pretty.

Soul Ring

Kawaii Ribbon

Ribbon Hat

thanks

Last edited by hawkwind on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
hawkwind
hawkwind

Back to top Go down

B> Soul Ring , Kawaii Ribbon, Ribbon Hat Empty Re: B> Soul Ring , Kawaii Ribbon, Ribbon Hat

Post  maris311 Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:36 pm

if you can i want to buy them too
maris311
maris311

Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

B> Soul Ring , Kawaii Ribbon, Ribbon Hat Empty Re: B> Soul Ring , Kawaii Ribbon, Ribbon Hat

Post  hawkwind Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:24 pm

Ok, I have now gotten both the Soul Ring and Ribbon Hat in a trade that included MW, BoG and CoB which went straight to Maris.
It was a good trade and enabled me to use those 9 donation point to get other items which includes the item that I traded, my most favourite and treasured thing in the whole of XRO, my Back Ribbon. I miss it so much. I also miss my Little Devil Horns which I also sold and am waiting to get replaced.

The MW set was some of the gears that Maris wanted for her birthday.
She is still waiting on her Back Ribbon from Jon:Xile (if they ever get their act into gear and provide the items I have paid for)

So here we are Maris and I, waiting for our Ribbons and PMing Jon and Denise Xile every waking moment until we get our gear.

Anyways, I am still looking for a Kawaii Ribbon. Not as nice as Back Ribbon, but still desirable all the same, possibly because it is rare.

*please note that I love Jon and Denise Xile. They are the nicest people you could meet. They are always friendly and generous when you have their attention. I suppose that they are either very, very busy or that they are just not too well organised

** please also note that Hawk only wears a ribbon if Jeff is being silly. My girl characters wear the ribbon with my MW set. Sadly no-one will recognise me once Maideline and I get ours as there will be three (or more) players with Big Red Ribbons in XRO that I know of.
hawkwind
hawkwind

Back to top Go down

Post  ~ribbon~ Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:50 am

ribbon hat??

what its looks like? o.O
~ribbon~
~ribbon~

Back to top Go down

Post  Azzumi Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:43 pm

@ribbon =
I'm wearing back ribbon on my creator..
I got it from GM Fade, hehe..
Azzumi
Azzumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkwind Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Lucky you. There's a photo of you wearing the ribbon someplace else in this forum.

If you are friendly with Jon:Exile, maybe you could suggest he look into my donation items.
Every time I talk to Jon or Denise I am told it will be done ASAP, but it's a week later and still don't have all my items. They started to put the items in but didn't finish.
Ihave suggested a couple of times that 'cos of the delays they might refine my horns and hats to +10. But right now I'd be happy just to get the gears.

see ya
hawkwind
hawkwind

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkwind Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:21 am

BTW, I got the gear last Friday, and yes, Jon refined my Ribbon and Horns to +10, now they is priceless.

Bumping this cos I am still looking for a Kawaii Ribbon

and if there is another Twin Ribbon out there, I'd like to get one for Teara. It would go nicely with her Back ribbon
hawkwind
hawkwind

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkwind Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:31 pm

Gifted my Small Twin Ribbons away as a Christmas present, so I am now looking for them for myself. So please, if anyone sees them for sale, let me know, or buy them for me if you can for a price up to 2b. (I'd prefer to pay 1b, but hey, I'm kinda desperate)
hawkwind
hawkwind

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkwind Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:57 am

Finally got the Small Twin Ribbons and it only took me two months.

Eric, if your friend has another pair and you can still get them, please let me know.

thanks
hawkwind
hawkwind

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkwind Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Thanks Eric, deal was done and Ribbons have now gone to a delighted new owner.
hawkwind
hawkwind

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSunrise Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 pm

anytyme Jeff^^
DeadSunrise
DeadSunrise
Admin

https://damnation.foroes.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum